Can't find a package marked "delivered"?
Our tracking information says "delivered" but you can’t find your order in your mailbox or at your doorstep. We will file a claim on a package if the item is marked delivered and you are reporting to us that you have not received it. Before contacting us to file a claim:
- Check all exterior doors and other locations where the package could be, including the porch, back patio, garage, and any area out of potential weather hazards.
- Check with anyone who might have retrieved the package.
- Look for a note from your carrier on the door.
- Review your shipping confirmation email and confirm it is accurate.
- Live in an apartment? Check with your front desk attendant, building security, and mailroom.
Package damaged or Items missing?
The first thing you should do is take pictures to document the condition of the package when it arrived. Keep all enclosed packing slips and return labels.
You have up to 30 days from the date the carrier marked your package “delivered” to contact us to start an investigation. Your carrier may also start an investigation on your behalf. Please respond promptly to emails from us and your carrier to help resolve all issues quickly as possible.
See our terms and conditions for more information.
We’re here to help
Select the “support” bubble at the bottom right corner to chat with a customer care agent or visit our Contact Us page.